Heather Conway Photography

Heather Conway Photography
Click Image above to take you to my shop!

Monday 16 November 2009

What does my husband look like?

It seems soooooooooooooooooo long since we had a mere 5 minutes together without interruption! I love my babies unconditionally but GIVE ME A BREAK!!! lol
I actually said to my mum recently that it seems so long since Shane and I spent some quality time together that I can't even remember what side of his face he has his huge scar...?

Thankfully mum's decided to take Brandon off my hands for tonight so I can (hopefully!) have a full nights sleep! Brandon's been up EVERY night for so long now! He slept through the night really early on, from about 4 or 5 weeks, but lately... forget it!

Let's just hope Draven stays in his bed tonight... I might just get some sleep!!! So excited about that!!!!

twilight.png picture by miss_bungle_uk

No comments:

Post a Comment