Heather Conway Photography

Heather Conway Photography
Click Image above to take you to my shop!

Sunday 15 February 2009

I'm FINALLY home!

Here's some details in a nut shell:

I was induced daily since Monday via the prostine pessery, but nothing happened. After 4 they consider it a failed induction so I almost had a c-section but luckilly I was dilated enough so they broke my waters on Friday and I started to contract almost straight away AT LAST!
7lbs 7oz
LOTS of hair!
3 hours (established) labour (11 hours since waters broke)
Nice clean vaginally delivery - no tearing!! YEAY!!!
Born at 00:04, 14th February 2009 :)

It took forever to get me going, but once I was on my way it all went very smoothly (he just wasn't ready, bless him)

I can't believe it's all over!! I'm now just a REALLY happy mother of two beautiful boys! SO IN LOVE!! :wub:

No comments:

Post a Comment