Heather Conway Photography

Heather Conway Photography
Click Image above to take you to my shop!

Monday 1 September 2008

I decided to have a 4D scan done!

I'm SO EXCITED!!!

I spent half hour on the phone to my mum convincing her (and myself) that it's a good idea. She kept saying "why are you trying to convince me, I'm already sold?!"

The one I had with Draven was a TOTAL rip off! I've done more research this time and will go to a well established clinic that offers loads of glossy pics and a DVD!!

I'm booking it for some time in October.

I have my 20 week scan in 3 weeks (although I'll only be 19 weeks) also. It's all going so fast and I'm feeling loads of movement now, it's so exciting!

I saw my midwife today, I was really dissapointed as all she did was take my blood pressure, no heartbeat check or anything! If it wasn't for the fact I got myself a doppler, I'd never have heard it yet. 162bpm! And VERY strong!!

It's all getting so real now and going so fast!! I'm really having another baby!!! smile.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment