Heather Conway Photography

Heather Conway Photography
Click Image above to take you to my shop!

Thursday 27 August 2009

HUGE HAIRY SPIDER!!

The other night, I was sitting on the sofa and we were just about to go to bed and suddenly I saw the BIGGEST spider I've EVER seen!!!

It was as big as a saucer (small plate)!! The body alone was the size of a quarter!

I literally went into shock! I held my knees up to my chest and was shaking! Shane looked at me and said "ok traumatic stress dicorder! I killed it!" :lol:

I took a close up pic of it after it was dead, it was HAIRY!!! And it bent its legs twice the legs were so long it had two knees! Eeeeeeeeeeew!

I'm itching right now just thinking about it!

I couldn't sleep AT ALL that night! I checked the pillows and the bed sheets etc before I went to bed, oh it's been on my mind so much since!

It was horrible!!! :o

Posted Image

Posted Image

Poor Draven lost a book out of this! :lol:

No comments:

Post a Comment