Heather Conway Photography

Heather Conway Photography
Click Image above to take you to my shop!

Thursday 2 April 2009

Stupid NICU

I've JUST got Brandon's blood results back from Feb 23rd when he had his Thyroid checked, and that's only because I've called the 2 times today buggin them for answers!

Every time I call they're too busy to talk to me (on and off over the past month). I understand that they're busy with sick babies there, I really do, but someone must have a chance to tell me if my son's sick or not?!

I asked her why I've not received a letter or anything with the results and she said they don't send out letters they call with the results then told me someone must've called me - I think I'd have remembered that!!

Thank God his results are all normal and he's ok :) phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment